What is Document Destruction?
Clearbrook launched a document destruction business enterprise in 2008, providing a valuable service to the community, while creating job opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities.
We welcome drop-offs at our Palatine facility as well as a monthly container rental that we can pick-up and change-out. Our clients are involved in the pick-up, preparation, sorting, and destruction of the documents.
- New job opportunities have been created for our clients that work in Document Destruction.
- Document Destruction offers additional security to businesses at an affordable cost.
- We help clear your clutter and recycle the remains!
- We accept documents “as is” which means we do not require customers to remove staples, paper clips and other binders.
- We offer the lowest price per pound and bin lease compared to our competitors.
- All documents are shredded within 2-5 business days of receiving them. Crosscut is also available.
- By becoming a regular partner with us, your name will be displayed on the Document Destruction website.
For more information about Clearbrook’s Document Destruction services, please call 847-991-4100 ext. 327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For new service, contact Lou Topolski, Document Destruction Manager at 847-991-4100.
Clearbrook’s Getz Building
746 S. Vermont
Palatine, IL 60067
Thank You to our Loyal Supporters
Neil Greene Law Offices