What began modestly as a small group of parents in Rolling Meadows hoping to establish a “school for their special needs children” has expanded significantly to reflect the current needs of families with children diagnosed with developmental delays, as well as adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, most notably those with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Learn more about who we are.
We serve people over a range of ages and disabilities from children diagnosed with developmental delays at birth to the unique needs of seniors with disabilities and all ages in between.
- Supports over 8,000 individuals and their families annually
- Serves 16 counties in over 160 communities in Chicago, the suburbs, and northern Illinois.
- Provides services at over 80 locations.
- Employs over 900 full-and part-time staff.
- Is the largest provider in the state of Illinois of home-based services.
- Has an administrative overhead of 11%—well below the industry standard of 15-25%.
- Is licensed, certified and/or accredited by the Illinois Department of Human Services and the Illinois Department of Public Health, SourceAmerica and the US Department of Labor.
- Receives approximately 70% of our funding from the government.
Title VI Non-Discrimination
Clearbrook complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which states, “No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” The final Title VI Program can be found here, which includes an explanation of the complaint and appeal process.
Connect with Clearbrook
View Our Videos